Aim high, Dream big

Saturday, April 27, 2013

This Is My Lucky Day!



There has been a tremendous run of good fortune for me this month in SFI.
I was chosen as one of the winners in the Daily Grand Drawing today! You cannot imagine how happy I was when I logged into my homepage at SFI only to learn that I was one of the winners. Of over 2 million entries by affiliates daily I was one of the 100 lucky ones. It is a privileged to be selected and I am indeed grateful to SFI.

 



Every day, SFI awards $1000 in free prizes to 100 of their affiliates. I won 10 TCredits which is worth over $5 FREE 

 I invite you to join me in SFI (and come win some prizes too). I am glad to be part of the success story of the #1 internet affiliate program in the world! You too could be part of this story. To see other winners and to get more info sign up free HERE.

Earlier this month, on the 8th of April precisely, I was also gifted with 5 free TCredits, 50 Member Reward Points and a free song of the month download just for renewing my free membership of Wave3 at TripleClicks. It took me less than 30 seconds to renew.
 Here are some of the benefits you get for being a Wave3 member.  
               
• FREE Monthly TCredits!
• FREE Monthly Member Rewards Points! (MRP)
• Win $100's in our weekly drawing!
• Earn unlimited add'l TCredits/MRP!
• Exclusive member-only specials!
• Free song of the month download!

 If you are not a Wave3 member, I would advise you become one.  It costs $1.95US, and you put a sticker (decal) on your car window, take a picture and upload it to confirm.  Free TCredits and MRP are worth it.  If you don't have a car, ask a friend!

Join the Wave  and get all this and more!

So goes some of my achievement for April, not forgetting my paid commissions for the Month of March which was paid to me, on the 10th of April. You can find details of this in my earlier post.
  
It’s time to get this engine going and get started right away.
Are you going to take action and tell your grandchildren how you took advantage of the trillion wave or will you just sit by and justify to your grandchildren why you missed it?

The choice is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment