Aim high, Dream big

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm a Bronze Team Leader!

Less than 12 hours after my last post, where i shared my achievement of winning 10 TCredits in the Daily Grand Draw and the benefits i got from renewing my Wave3 TripleClicks membership, i was ''stung'' with yet another even bigger somewhat achievement!

My day started just like any other normal Sunday, until i received an email informing me that i have WON again in the Daily Grand Draw, this time 200VersaPoints. That is, two Daily Grand Draw wins in a row...SFI rocks. One more reason why they will continue to be the #1 home based internet affiliate program.

Hold on until i tell you the bigger news. I became a Bronze Team Leader in SFI today! This is no mean achievement.




What i will be benefiting as a Bronze Team Leader, BTL? These are some of them in addition to my privilege as an Executive Affiliate, EA2.
  •  As a Bronze Team Leader, i will be receiving matching VP on all EA2s in my downline within 6 levels (including my  CSAs).
  •  I will receive 1 share of CSAs as a  Bronze Team Leader
  • I receive 12 TCredits as a  Bronze Team Leader
Note: EA privilege include among other benefits, earning 45% commission volume on any product purchase in TripleClicks. There are over 72, 000 different product in the Online Super Store. Click on TripleClicks to see our different products.

 I invite you to join my SFI team. It will take less than 30 minutes to complete the sign up process and it is FREE to join, no obligations! Click here to join FREE

When you join, i will be your mentor and team member. I will also be giving you a free $12 gift card to shop in our online Super Store at TripleClicks.com

Remember to ask me for your gift card when you Sign up FREE!!


The future could only be better, as this is only, the beginning of good things to come.

Remember this as a parting shot "Some people succeed because they are destined, but most because they are determined." —  Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Determination goes a long ways in helping you to be successful, if one is determined, they will be successful. I don't believe in luck, I believe in determination, because with out focus and determination you cannot find success and it certainly is not looking for you....
    The Finder
    http://www.homebizmomma.com/blog

    ReplyDelete