Aim high, Dream big

Friday, May 2, 2014

There is something for everyone!

Some say that you should not mix pleasure with business. With SFI, you can actually mix both because the site is all encompassing. There is something for everyone be it business, online garage sales, Price bendersauctions, e-commerce, games and even music!

SFI and its sister website is one of the fastest growing website with members growing in their millions. The last time i checked its alexa rating, it was ranked among the top 2000 website worldwide and among the top 500 in the United States.

As membership continue to grow resulting in more revenue for everyone. They have never failed to pay me my commissions since i became a part of SFI/TripleClicks. My commission has always been paid to my Payooner Master Card month in, month out. Just recently, the whole site was given an overhaul thus enhancing browsing experience and security.

 SFI and its sister company TripleClicks has a lot to offer everyone. 

1.     It has one of the biggest online store where you can buy any hardware/software.

2.     Millions are paid to her affiliate members every month. 

3.     Games are available to those who love mixing business with pleasure. The good thing is that as you play         the games, you also win valuable Tcredits which you can use to buy items of your choice.

4.     For those who love garage sales, you can partake or even sell your own stuff online.

5.     Big businesses are not left out. TripleClicks has one of the best E-Commerce platforms. So many E- Commerce affiliate are already taking advantage of it. So you have a business and want exposure for your     business? You won't miss it with SFI/TripleClicks.

6.     Every day, every hour, items are being won at a bargain price. I have personally won items that were shipped free to my house address. I Pads, IPods, Flat screen TV, other tablets, phones, to mention but a few are won at really cheap prices. Any reason why you wouldn't want to be a part of this?

7.     Another interesting component of this great company is its Music division. Each month, TripleClicks challenges independent artists worldwide to compete for the best song of the month. What artists get is     world-wide, international exposure for their music. TripleClicks has nearly 1.3 million members in more than 190 countries! Winning or placing in the song-of-the-month contest means some serious bragging rights which     further grow their band's reputation and fan base! In addition a free customized website for promoting their music and communicating with fans is made available to the artists.

I am so excited at the prospect of this company...it is truly global. Its compensation plan is superb. I have talked about the compensation plan in some of my other posts. It would be a good idea to browse through my posts to see the beauty of this company. 

Perhaps, you reading this has been looking for an opportunity to earn some income online and you have been scammed a number of times? I too was scammed a few times before I met this. With it’s over 16 year’s track record and its BBB rating, nothing can go wrong. It all depends on whether, you want to earn. Nothing good comes easy, so don't expect an easy pie. Some effort is needed from your part but be rest assured that all you need has been placed for you to succeed. Above all, it is FREE to join SFI or TripleClicks. There are never no obligations to purchase anything to earn a nice income here. I am settled and I ended my search for a passive income the day I ran into SFI.

I have a large team of affiliates who joined because of my good experience here. I mentor and advice and everyone is happy. Perhaps, you want to have a look before you make up your mind? Feel free to sign up.

Till next time, see you at the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment