Aim high, Dream big

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This is sooo easy!

I was browsing through the SFI forum today and i came across this post by one Mr. Steven, a Silver Team Leader already, who is just on his first month with SFI.  I felt i should share this great and inspiring post.

I know because I'm an IT professional that SFI clicks well with my brain. So I pondered for awhile and considered how and what SFI can do for the average person that is no internet savvy. And do you know what I found? They make this so easy that you don't have to be a guru to grow your business. Do you know what you do need? Willingness to learn.

SFI provides banner images to help you grow your business, they can literally blow out your business big time. Take advantage of this outstanding service

They put the code right on the page for you with your SFI ID already in it. The most you would have to learn is how to embed these. How hard is that? I don't think it's hard. I juggle over 20 domains single handedly and I am asking myself that since SFI makes this so easy why are so few not taking the time to learn? I think I have it figured out, basically because they don't take time to read.

If I paid you $110,000 to read this site every day for the next two years would you do it? Now what did I just say to you? All I told you is the potential this site brings to the people who will come on here every day and read and build the business. But I put it into perspective. The problem with most people is they don't see the result of their effort. They think because they are not receiving instant money that it won't go anywhere. Do you know that it's not any harder to earn a 6 figure income than it is to earn $25,000 a year?

I figured something out awhile ago and I spoke with my business partner that I am involved with in two other businesses and I told him, I know why only 5% of the people become rich. It's because the other 95% give up instead of staying in it for the long haul.

Do you know any doctors? How long did it take them to become rich? It wasn't in their first 5 years right? Ask one of them sometime and see what they tell you. Did you know that SFI is basically a 3 to 4 year plan? And I'm stretching that a bit because I know success can come sooner. If you had to go to college to become a doctor how long would it take? Eight years maybe? I'm guessing here but I know that has to be fairly accurate because just to get a bachelors degree takes about 4 years right? Then it has to be another 4 after that for a PhD and I don't think they let people become doctors with anything less than a PhD. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it worth your time to spend the next, ooh let's say 3 years with SFI to build your fortune? Let's say you don't get it right the first time. You would have a second chance would you not? Another 3 years would work for a lot of people I think. Do you know that a typical job is usually referred to as the 45 year plan? You work 45 years, you retire and when you stop working you get what from your job? Nothing right? What if you work 3 years with SFI and you build an ongoing residual income? How long will that last? The REST OF YOUR LIFE. (caps for emphasis only). I'm not in the habit of yelling, but some things need to be emphasized.

Are you with me? Do my words make sense? I hope so. I have found this system so phenomenal I can't contain it.

I do realize that everyone has a different mindset, each person sees things according to their own perspective. One of the things I had to come to terms with several years ago is my own perspective. When I was young becoming a business owner was something I never imagined I could become. I've been in business now for about 7 years, in a dead end business. And I'm well aware of it. I know full well that building an ongoing residual income is the ultimate business. I was one of those people that wanted to get a higher education but never was able to put it together early in life. I did manage to put myself through a technical school and learn a little about computers. I kept searching and digging. For the past year I have been involved in another MLM business and heard all the lies and saw the smoke screen, etc. It's a good business, but it's a lot of hype and lies to get you to be successful.

SFI is not a lot of hype and neither is it a smoke screen and I have seen no lies. SFI is the real thing. I've been involved in 3 MLM companies in my life and have seen all the garbage that goes along with it. They all claim you can be successful but there is not a lot of help. SFI is the first company that not only claims you can be successful, but has in place all the tools necessary for your success. You are responsible for the rest, to do the work. How hard is that? Ten to fifteen hours a week is what it takes. I put about 30 hours a week part time into this and I feel like I haven't done enough.

"Perspective" what is yours? Do you have a large vision or a small one? I'm in it for the long haul, are you?

* Original Post by Steven (SFI Silver Team Leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment